Are you a Sydney seafood lover? Then we want to see your very best #garfishface on Instagram!
Starting July 1, we’re running a competition on Instagram challenging people to share their best #garfishface with us. Each month, we’ll select the best fish face image to receive a $100 Garfish dining voucher at the Garfish restaurant of their choice.*
How do I enter the #garfishface Instagram competition?
It’s easy. All you need to do to enter is:
- Take a funny fish face photo of yourself,
- Share it on Instagram using the tag #garfishface,
- And if you’re not already, Follow Us on Instagram.
To get things started, here’s some of our Garfish team sharing their best fish faces!
*Terms and conditions of entry
The short version!
To be eligible to win one of two $100 Garfish dining vouchers you must post a fish face photo on Instagram and follow @garfishseafood Instagram account between 1 July 2016 and 31 August 2016. Winners will be drawn at the beginning August and September for the previous month, and contacted via their Instagram account. Garfish dining vouchers are not transferable for cash, cannot be used with any other Garfish offer, and vouchers must be used within six months of the issue date at the nominated Garfish restaurant (Manly, Kirribilli or Crows Nest). Competition winners must live in Sydney or travel to Sydney to redeem their voucher within the six month time period, and any travel is at their own expense.
The long, legal version:
1. The promoter is: Garfish Restaurants based in Manly, Kirribilli and Crows Nest, in Sydney, Australia.
2. Employees of Garfish Restaurants or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
5. Opening date for entries is 1 July 2016 and closing date for entries will be 31 July 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 2 x $100 Garfish dining vouchers at the nominated Garfish restaurant of your choice.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified via Instagram message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available on the Garfish blog on our website.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.