Our award-winning Kirribilli seafood restaurant can cater for any special occasion, from birthday celebrations, Christmas parties, or business meetings.
Located in the heart of Kirribilli, our restaurant is situated conveniently across the road Milsons Point railway station and only a short stroll to the harbour. The beautiful al fresco area can accommodate up to 20 guests for exclusive use. This area is available all year round and equipped with heaters and blankets during the cooler months. Guests can select from the following function times:
- Monday – Saturday lunch from 12 noon
- Monday – Thursday dinner from 5.30pm
- Friday – Saturday dinner from 8pm
Smaller groups may opt for the indoor dining area for their function which offers an intimate, personalised feel.
Personalised functions in the heart of Kirribilli
Our set menu option applies to functions with 12 or more guests, and includes an exceptional national and international wine list tailored to suit the menu and current trends. (Please note: no BYO is available for functions).
Garfish Kirribilli will tailor the menu to suit your event, and Head Chef, JP, can provide a variety of menu options to meet your needs and price range. Specific dietary requirements can be catered for including vegetarian and gluten free, and children’s menus are also available.
A function to suit every event
If you’re seeking a less traditional function, Garfish Kirribilli can cater for your needs. Some options include:
- Cocktail functions: with our intimate al fresco setting your guests can enjoy a selection of delicious canapés, and a beverage package can be tailored to suit.
- Corporate functions: with North Sydney nearby, our cabana is a great location for your next business meeting. We offer a variety of packages suited to businesses, ranging from boardroom breakfasts through to full day conferences. Whatever your requirements, Garfish Kirribilli can tailor a corporate function to suite your needs.
Talk to us about your next function
For more information on hosting your next event, please contact the Kirribilli functions manager on 9922 4322, who will be happy to discuss the details of your event. Or simply fill in the enquiry form below and the functions manager will be in touch.