A set priced, 2 course lunch option changing daily – Monday to Friday
It’s time for something a little different!
Beginning this week Garfish Manly will be offering a prix fixe menu option. 2 courses plus a complimentary glass of wine or beer for just $40 per person.
There will be a selection of entrées, mains and dessert to choose from daily. Manly head chef Michael Nash will be mixing it up based on the freshest produce that is available on that day.
Prix fixe menu 28th – 30th May
entreés this week include:
- smoked blue eye trevalla, herb & leek terrine w/ watercress, cornichons, pickled radish & toasted sourdough
- sautéed parmesan & herb sardines w/ roasted kipfler potatoes, fennel, sorrel & braised tomato sauce
- crumbed snapper cheeks w/ celeriac remoulade, grapefruit & rocket
- roasted hanger steak w/ sautéed rapa, eschalotts, smoked mushrooms & horseradish cream
- linguine w/ smoked fish, fennel, chili & lemon
- grilled atlantic salmon w/ salad of rocket, semi dried tomatoes, quinoa & avocado puree
- passionfruit curd tart w/ coconut & kaffir lime jelly & passionfruit ice cream
- belgian waffle w/ hokey pokey ice cream, caramel & almonds
- raspberry & white chocolate crème brulee w/ almond Madeline
Wine for our prix fixe menu is from our friends at Azahara.
Reservations are available during lunch service, please call 02 9977 0707.
Keep up with what’s available daily by following Garfish on social media, we’ll be posting updates daily. Choose your favourite social media network from the links below.