Another long weekend!
They do seem to be coming around quickly this time of year. Here’s all the news you need for the week and long weekend from Garfish
Long weekend opening hours
- Garfish Manly – open for lunch and dinner Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Garfish Crows Nest – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Garfish Kirribilli – open for breakfast and lunch Saturday, Sunday and Monday – dinner only on Saturday night
Prix fixe lunch menu in Manly
Last week we launched our new prix fixe lunch time menu in Manly. Available Monday to Friday the menu offers a variety of dishes as entrées, mains and dessert. Choose 2 courses for just $40 per person, inclusive of a glass of wine or beer.
The menu changes weekly, below is what’s on offer this week:
- Prawn and pork spring rolls w/ three flavour sauce
- Steamed Salmon and salted blue eye nori roll w/ soba noodles and wakame salad
- Smoked barramundi fish cakes w/ fennel remoulade, rocket and walnuts
- Linguine w/ smoked fish, chorizo, mussels, cherry tomatoes chilli and garlic
- Fish and chips crisp fried in aged beer batter w/ tartare sauce and lemon
- Wood roasted pork cutlet w/ sautéed chat potatoes, Brussel sprouts, mushrooms and cauliflower purée
- Pavlova w/ rhubarb and strawberries and spiced mascarpone
- Belgian waffle w/ cookies and cream ice cream and mocha sauce
- Raspberry and white chocolate creme brûlée w/ almond Madeleines
Don’t forget we have our new iPad based cocktail menus in Manly now, so if you’re in the area drop in for one over the weekend!
Specials at Kirribilli
Kirribilli head chef John Ikin has a new dish on the blackboard menu this week: grilled king prawns with leek and goats cheese pastry & olive buree blanc. If you’re visiting Kirribilli, perhaps on your way to Vivid Sydney be sure to check out this one!
Specials at Crows Nest
Hamish, head chef in Crows Nest has also been busy updating the blackboard specials.
This entrée will be a popular one, the colours look fantastic! Paprika roast baby octopus w/ carrot & cumin purée.
As a main in Crows Nest we are featuring Moretan bay bugs w/ Harissa butter & juniper berry aioli. And to warm you up when the days and nights are getting a bit cooler try the dessert special: sticky fig & treacle pudding w/ hot treacle sauce & vanilla cream.