Garfish Manly is very proud to be hosting another Wine Maker Lunch.
We are featuring the wines of Foxes Island Wines from the Marlborough region of New Zealand. John Belsham, Foxes’ founder and winemaker will also be in attendance for the lunch.
John will be discussing the wines that will be paired with a special menu from our Manly head chef Michael Nash.
Foxes Island is famous for it’s Sauvignon Blac, Reisling, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir varieties, all of which will be discussed and enjoyed during the lunch.
The menu for the lunch is available to view here (PDF file).
Seating is limited so please book early by telephoning 1300 960 419.
Winemaker Lunch details
- Four courses, each matched with a Foxes Island wine
- Commentary from winemaker John Belsham
- 12:30pm – 3:30pm Friday 27th May
- Garfish Manly Private Dining Room
- $100 per head inclusive of wine